show all document library in a sharepoint site from a url, it will loop through spweb and its subwebs
This gets the list of document librarys within a given url it will loop through all sub webs within sub webs. It will even show hidden document librarys :) . To use it on the server just run the project exe located in the bin folde :)
1) download and build project.
2) run on server for it to work
3) copy/paste url into textbox, http(s) checkbox if its secure, leave uncheckd for unsecure.
4) click save to file to save to c:// , it will save as csv format so its easy to read and manipulate data :)
5) when you have all setup and click go it will search through the given url within all subwebs. It will make the app go slow so Iv added another form to show its loading. It runs on another thread and gets removed when its finished getting all the document librarys.
thats it for now. Code is not brill but its a work in progress :)
1) I have added a search functionality. You can select to filter from any column or search all of them.
2) Changed the save to OpenfileDialog so you can select the location to save to.
3) Have the ability to change the library name from the list, all you need to do is click the name once and than again just like you would on the desktop when renaming a file or folder. The changes would update the library name as soon as you click off.